The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) has announced internship and industrial attachment opportunities for university students who are on the verge of completion or have completed their undergraduate degrees.
According to a notice by KRA on Monday, July 19, all applications ought to be submitted online.
The program is slated to take place from September to November 2021. The deadline for application is Monday, August 2.
KRA issued a disclaimer pointing out that it does not charge any fee for the application process.
“The program aims at providing the youth an opportunity to acquire practical aspects of their respective areas of specialization in partial fulfilment of their degree courses. The opportunities are open within the various departments of the Authority,” read part of the notice.
If selected, students will be placed within different disciplines across various sectors such as Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Data Analytics, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, Diplomacy, and Public Relations.
Other area include Photography, Videography, Film Production, Animation, Telecommunications, Food and Beverage, Hotel Management, Housekeeping, and Laundry management, Records Management, Records and Archives, Library and Information Science, security and safety, security management, Criminology, Criminal Justice, Forensic, Business Administration, Business Management and others.
– Must be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 35 years
– Should be a continuing student pursuing a first Degree (Undergraduate) from a recognized University and in their third or fourth year of study
– Should have a valid introduction letter from the university
– Must be available full time for the three months’ duration of the program
How to Apply
– Go to and then click on the ‘Register button to start the application process.
– After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
– After registration go to
– Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
– After successful login, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
– On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
– Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
– Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
– The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
– Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
– To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
– Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
– Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
– To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
– Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application (note that all mandatory fields must be completed.)
– To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.