A man and a woman were last night burnt in a fire incident at a house in Riverbank estate in Embakasi area.
The two who were allegedly cheating on their partners were rescued from the burning house by good Samaritans but died at the Kenyatta National Hospital.
An eye witness told Uhondo News that the woman who was married to a legio maria believer had been cheating on her husband for a while.
“We suspect that they were using candle to light the room and fell asleep. The candle then caused the fire burning down the house when they were still inside,” says the witness.
He says that they managed to put out the fire and save the couple, but it was too late.
The two bodies have been transferred to the KNH Mortuary.
The woman’s husband has since disowned her and stated that he does not want anything to do with her.