Just like Rick Ross, the Boss in April 2018, Esther Akoth alias Akothee has set a bar on being the most expensive entertainment brand in Kenya. Popular radio presenter Jalango has revealed that getting Akothe to confirm at Luo festival was a pure uphill task.
On his intsagram page, the brain behind Luo Festival, Jalang’o shared a list of what the self preclaimed President of single mothers needed just to show up for performance.
Jalang’o has to fly Akothee from Wilson Airport to the event which will be happening on 31st August at Carnivore grounds. These two places share a fence by the boss lady has to make a landing and this will coast 200K.
Here is the list of what Akothee demanded;
1. Akothee logistics is crazy…apart from your security she has her own security who must ensure that everything is fine…that is 10 security team! 5 men 5 women!
2. Akothee flies to Luo FESTIVAL from Wilson to Carnivore! Don’t forget that wilson and Carnivore share fences! She just does not come ! She makes an entrance! Helicopter costs 200k from Wilson to Carnivore! Thanks to @silverstoneairservices this cost has been taken by them!
3. Akothee has her own backstage…changing room four full length mirrors, 4 lounge seats , 5 cases of still water , 5 cases of sparkling water, 40 white towels, private bathroom and toilet, private live Kitchen and private chef, assorted juices of different flavours that must be Orchid Valley , 10 flower bouquets, a massage table and 4 private assistants!
4. Since the show ends in the night you must organise a limousine to take her to her hotel since when she is performing she doesn’t stay at home but prefers the privacy of presidential suite!
5. Her performance fee is a story for another day!!
Jalang’o did not share the amount of money that she will be paid but at least she agreed to perform.